Judge : Mrs Alison Passmore (Torrikees)
DOG CC : BRUNT’S AM CH LASER’S TUXEDO JUNCTION OF ZANDVOORT (IMP)
RESERVE DOG CC : DAY’S ALLFORUS DICE MASTER FOR SPITZCAV JW
BITCH CC : BROWN’S CH ROSSVALE GONE WITH THE WIND
RESERVE BITCH CC : BELL’S ALLFORUS TUMBLING DICE
BEST OF BREED : BROWN’S CH ROSSVALE GONE WITH THE WIND
BEST PUPPY : GATE’S VALINDALE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LACETROM
DOGS ENTERED 61
DOGS ABSENT 11
DOGS PRESENT 50
PUPPY DOG – 5
1st : GATE’S VALINDALE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LACETROM
2nd : MORGAN’S BAIODORA BREIF ENCOUNTER
3rd : DULON’S FLATMEER FLICKERRING
Res : BLOMFIELD’S VALINDALE WHAT EVER
VHC : WOOD’S NERADMIK FRENCH BY DESIGN AT WEGLAUFEN
JUNIOR DOG – 2
1st : PATTISON’S EASTKEES LICENCE TO LOVE
2nd : EGGLESTON’S EASTKEES JACK OF DIAMONDS FOR RICARA
POST GRADUATE DOG – 4
1st : BREWER’S HELKEESEN ADAM
2nd : BARTON’S ROSSVALE SPIRIT OF THE NIGHT AT COLLCRIST
3rd : ROSE’S ROSSVALE SACRED SPIRIT TO ESORKEES
Res : NEWMAN’S LEAZEHOND EDMUNDSON
LIMIT DOG – 8
1st : DAY’S ALLFORUS DICE MASTER FOR SPITZCAV JW
2nd : PECK’S VALINDALE FIXED ASSETS FOR BYQUY
3rd : BENNETT & SAVAGE’S THORSDALE TRADE MARK
Res : DEAN’S ALLFORUS FROSTING OVER LEKKERBEK JW
VHC : LUCKHURST’S GAVIMIR GRAND MARNIER
OPEN DOG – 6, 1AB
1st : BRUNT’S AM CH LASER’S TUXEDO JUNCTION OF ZANDVOORT (IMP)
2nd : MATTHEWS’ CH/AUST CH CALIVALE WHAT THE VALINDALE (IMP AUS)
3rd : COE’S CH VANDABAN VAN DYKE
Res : PATTISON’S EASTKEES ONE MORE CHANCE
VHC : AUSTIN’S CHOTAHKEES WHAT A DREAM
PUPPY BITCH – 4, 2AB
1st : AUSTIN’S VALINDALE DARLING GIRL FOR CHOTAHKEES
2nd : RING’S BALEISSA INDIAN SUMMER
JUNIOR BITCH – 3, 1AB
1st : LUCKHURST’S GAVIMIR ENGLISH ROSE
2nd : LUSH’S ZANDVOORT HEAVEN’S DREAM FOR EDNAARON
3rd : STUBBINGS’ VANDERSEE AUTUMNAL MIST
POST GRADUATE BITCH – 9, 3AB
1st : TRUELOVE & SHARP BALE’S NERADMIK BAIODORA LADY D`WINTER
2nd : BARDSLEY’S BALEISSA CATWALK QUEEN
3rd : BUCHANAN’S FOXIFAYRE FIRE DANCER
Res : PATTISON’S EASTKEES DIAMOND IMAGE
VHC : NEWMAN’S LEAZEHOND MADDY MOONLIGHT
LIMIT BITCH – 6, 1AB
1st : BELL’S ALLFORUS TUMBLING DICE JW
2nd : EGGLESTON’S RICARA ITALIAN SWEETHEART JW
3rd : WADMORE SMITH’S ROSSVALE THE LOOK OF LOVE JW
Res : MARFLEET’S FLATMEER FLEURIG
VHC : STUBBINGS’ NORKEES SPECIAL EDITION AT VANDERSEE
OPEN BITCH – 12, 3 AB
1st : BROWN’S CH ROSSVALE GONE WITH THE WIND
2nd : BREWER’S HELKEESEN EVENTFUL
3rd : SHARP BALE’S STURTMOOR CRAZY FOR NERADMIK
Res : GREGORY’S NERADMIK J’ADORE AMIKIRS
VHC : TRUELOVE’S DESANTI CHINESE WHISPERS OVER NERADMIK
WELKS CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW
I would like to thank the exhibitors for a wonderful entry. There were some very nice quality dogs and bitches, although quite a lot of variation in type and size which made judging them interesting. Movement as usual is the thing to watch for breeders but there were some sound moving keeshonds.
Puppy Dog (5)
1. Gate’s Valindale What Do You Think About Lacetrom. 10 month old puppy who had a very attractive masculine head with small well set ears and a dark almond eye. Excellent bone and tight feet. Has a short back with a high set tail and good reach of neck. Colour coming through with good markings. Liked the smells on the floor, which was a problem for a lot of exhibits being the first outdoor show, but moved well enough to win Best Puppy.
2. Morgan’s Baiodora Brief Encounter. Good sized puppy of excellent colour. Masculine head of good proportions but preferred expression of 1. Good shoulder leading to a short well ribbed body and high set tail. Good bone and tight feet.
3. Dulon’s Flatmeer Flickerring
Junior Dog (2)
1. Pattison’s Eastkees Licence to Love. V. attractive dog. Compact body with a well laid shoulder and high set tail. Markings were good. Liked his head very much which was well proportioned and had small well set ears and correct dark eye. Moved ok in front but a little close behind.
2. Eggleston’s Jack of Diamonds for Ricara. Another nice male with good bone and well ribbed compact body with a high set tail. Not moving as well as 1. Masculine head with well set ears. Lovely colour and markings.
Post Grad Dog (4)
1. Brewer’s Helkeesen Adam – V. nice male of beautiful clear colour. Has a compact body with high set tail and correct reach of neck giving a good outline. Foxy head and lovely expression with small well-set ears. Has nice cat feet and good bone. Moved well behind but just a little wide in front. Would just like him a little bigger all round.
2. Barton’s Rossvale Spirit in the Sky at Collcrist – Masculine headed dog with good ear shape. High set tail, good bone and well ribbed body with tight feet. Not quite the neck of 1 and a little erratic on the move.
3. Rose’s Rossvale Sacred Spirit to Esorkees.
Limit Dog (8) This was a lovely class.
1. Day’s Allforus Dice Master at Spitzcav JW – Quality dog of the most beautiful colour and markings. V. pleasing head with good spectacles, well set ears and dark almond eye. Good bone and substance with a deep chest, well arched neck and high set tail with a good topline. Beautifully presented and well deserved RCC.
2. Peck’s Valindale Fixed Assets For Byquy – V. nice shaped upstanding male of good size. Loved his classic wedge shaped head – had a lovely expression and correct ear and eye shape. Excellent bone and tight feet. Reach of neck was good and high set tail over short back with a deep chest. In excellent coat of good colour. Not moving as well as 1.
3. Bennett and savage’s Thorsdale Trade Mark.
Open Dog (6, 1)
1. Brunt’s Am Ch. Laser’s Tuxedo Junction of Zandvoort – V. nice quality, good sized male with a beautiful outline. Has a high set tail, well laid shoulder and a well ribbed deep chest. Lovely reach of neck with a masculine, wedge shaped head, small well set ears and a dark eye with good spectacle markings. Well marked harsh coat which was well presented. Excellent bone and feet on which he moves so briskly and soundly both ways – one of the best movers today. Pleased to award him the CC but just did not give his all in the challenge for BOB.
2. Mathew’s Ch and Aust Ch. Calivale What The Valindale (imp Aus) – Similar in size to 1. Attractive head and expression with well set small ears and a dark almond eye. Lovely neck and high set tail giving a nice outline with well developed body. Colour not as clear as 1 but well marked and good harsh coat.
3. Coe’s Ch Vandaban Van Dyke.
Puppy Bitch (4,2)
Two v. nice puppies who could change places.
1. Austin’s Valindale Darling Girl for Chotahkees – V. nice well grown 10 month old puppy. Good colour and markings. V. pretty head which is well proportioned with almond shaped eye and well set ears. Has good bone and substance for age and moved well for a baby.
2. Ring’s Baleissa Indian Summer – Another nice baby, only 7½ months but developing nicely. Has lovely colour and markings. Pretty wedge shaped head but would prefer slightly smaller ears. High set tail over her short back. Enjoying her day out and showed well for one so young.
Junior Bitch (3)
1. Luckhurst’s Gavimir English Rose – Good sized bitch with excellent bone. Lovely reach of neck, well laid shoulder and short back. Has a well set tail which had one of the tightest curls of the day. Clear coloured, well marked coat which was of the correct texture. Wedge shaped head with a dark, correct shaped eye. Moved well both ways.
2. Lush’s Zandvoort Heavens Dream For Ednaaron – Darker coloured bitch of good substance. V. pretty head with a well shaped eye. Has a good reach of neck and a high set tail. Would like a little more bone for size and not as sound on the move as 1.
3. Stubbing’s Vandersee Autumnal Mist.
Post Grad Bitch (9,3A)
1. Truelove and Sharp-Bale’s Neradmik Baiodora Lady D’Winter – V. attractive feminine bitch of good size. Beautiful clear colour and markings, and in good coat of correct texture. Has a v. nice outline with good reach of neck, deep chest and high set tail well laid over back. Tight feet and good bone. Pretty head with lovely expression. Moved well both ways.
2. Bardsley’s Baleissa Catwalk Queen – Similar size to 1 with well developed body, well set tail and deep chest, Colour not as good as 1 but well marked. Pretty head and expression with well placed ears. Moved well behind but just needs to tighten up in front. Very nicely presented and shown.
3. Buchanan’s Foxifayre Flame Dancer.
Limit Bitch (6,1A)
1. Bell’s Allforus Tumbling Dice JW – Correct sized bitch with good length of leg. V. pretty head with good spectacles, dark eye and well set ears. High set tail carried well over back. Lovely clear colour to harsh textured coat which was well marked. Lovely cat feet and enough bone. Moved v. soundly. RCC
2. Eggleston’s Ricara Italian Sweetheart JW – Pretty headed bitch who presented a good outline. Correct shaped dark eye and well set ears. Deep chest with well sprung ribs and a high set tail over her short back. Feet not as tight as 1. In good coat, which is well marked and a good colour. Good on the move.
3. Wadmore-Smith’s Rossvale The Look of Love.
Open Bitch (12,3)
What a lovely class this was.
1. Brown’s Ch Rossvale Gone With The Wind – Lovely bitch with such a depth of quality. Excellent bone and substance with the most beautiful cat-like feet. Short compact body with a deep chest and high set tail carried well over back. Well marked coat of harsh texture. Pretty head with correct ear set and eye shape. Moved briskly around the ring to take the CC and in the challenge just had that extra sparkle to take BOB.
2. Brewer’s Helkeesen Eventful – Liked this bitch v. much. Had a v. pretty head of lovely proportions with correct eye and ear shape. Has good bone, a high set tail and deep chest with a short back that gave an attractive outline. Lovely clear colour and markings. Moving just a little wide in front but ok behind. Pressed hard for RCC.
3. Sharp-Bale’s Sturtmoor Crazy For Neradmik.
Alison Passmore (Judge)