Judge : Mrs Alison Passmore (Torrikees)
DOG CC : DAY’S CH ALLFORUS DICE MASTER FOR SPITZCAV JW ShCM
RESERVE DOG CC : BRUNT’S ZANDVOORT DREAM MACHINE
BITCH CC : SHARP BALE’S CH LADY GODIVA’S GUILTY PLEASURES WITH NERADMIK (IMP)
RESERVE BITCH CC : CARTER’S AMIKIRS ARABELLA
BEST OF BREED : SHARP BALE’S CH LADY GODIVA’S GUILTY PLEASURES WITH NERADMIK (IMP)
BEST PUPPY : WILKIN’S WHIZZKEES ONYX SHADOW
DOGS ENTERED 49
DOGS ABSENT 14
DOGS PRESENT 35
MINOR PUPPY DOG – 3, 3AB
1st : WELL’S ALLFORUS HUBBA BUBBA OF BELANISIYA
PUPPY DOG – 2
1st : WILKIN’S WHIZZKEES ONYX SHADOW
2nd : WILKIN’S WHIZZKEES ONYX SAMPSON
JUNIOR DOG – 2, 1AB
1st : WILKIN’S POMMARY QUICK SILVER AT WHIZZKEES
POST GRADUATE DOG – NO ENTRIES
LIMIT DOG – 6, 2AB
1st : BRUNT’S ZANDVOORT DREAM MACHINE
2nd : MILES’ ALLFORUS FROSTING OVER LEKKERBEK JW ShCM
3rd : CUSICK’S LEAZEHOND RAFFLES DREAM
Res : GATE’S VALINDALE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LACETROM
OPEN DOG – 6, 1AB
1st : DAY’S CH ALLFORUS DICE MASTER FOR SPITZCAV JW ShCM
2nd : BENNETT & SAVAGE’S CH THORSDALE TRADEMARK
3rd : PATTISON’S EASTKEES LICENCE TO LOVE
Res : DIVERS’ CH/IR CH ALLFORUS ROLL OF THE DICE AT MURMANSK ShCM
VHC : PECK’S VALINDALE GENUSFOUR BYQUY
MINOR PUPPY BITCH – 3
1st : DIVERS’ KICHIGAI RARE EDITION AT MURMANSK
2nd : WILLIAMS’ ALLFORUS LUCKY LADY FOR YONTAN
3rd : GATE’S LACETROM CRUIVIE
PUPPY BITCH – 4
1st : HICKSON’S KICHIGAI SPECIAL EDITION
2nd : PATTISON’S EASTKEES SAY NO MORE
3rd : WILKIN’S WHIZZKEES ONYX SAPPHIRE
Res : LINDSAY’S ENREVEYAR MYSTIC STAR BY MEZANDA
JUNIOR BITCH – 5, 1AB
1st : CARTER’S AMIKIRS ARABELLA
2nd : GREGORY’S AMIKIRS ADORABUBBLE
3rd : BARBOUR’S RUSSKOE SEREBRO POSH TOTTY AT CILLAKEES (IMP)
Res : BELL’S ALLFORUS XTRA SPECIAL
PPOST GRADUATE BITCH – 8, 4AB
1st : SHARP BALE’S NERADMIK CHANEL
2nd : BARDSLEY & RING’S BALEISSA INDIAN SUMMER
3rd : BRUNT’S ZANDVOORT WHATS IN A DREAM
Res : HILL’S POMMARY TALLUHAL LO AT PLYMKEES ShCM
LIMIT BITCH – 5, 1AB
1st : BARDSLEY’S BALEISSA CATWALK QUEEN ShCM
2nd : PATTISON’S EASTKEES WINTER MIST
3rd : DAVIES’ NERADMIK BEWITCHED WITH KYROSS
Res : WILLIAMS’ ALLFORUS CRYSTAL DREAM FOR YONTAN
OPEN BITCH – 4, 1AB
1st : SHARP BALE’S CH LADY GODIVA’S GUILTY PLEASURES WITH NERADMIK (IMP)
2nd : BELL’S ALLFORUS TUMBLING DICE JW ShCM
3rd : AUSTIN’S CH VALINDALE DARLING GIRL FOR CHOTAHKEES JW ShCM
Minor Puppy Dog. (4,3)
1. Well’s Allforus Hubba Bubba of Belanisiya. 7 month old baby who is a good shape, well proportioned head with dark, almond shaped eye. Lovely reach of neck and a straight front and standing on excellent tight feet. His tail is well set and carried. Good colour and markings and showed well for his owner.
Puppy Dog (2)
1. Wilkin’s Whizzkees Onyz Shadow – 10 months old and coming on well. Beautiful colour with clear markings. Nicely balanced in profile with appealing expression, dark eye and small, well shaped ears. Good in body and bone with a deep chest and high set tail. Good front action, just not so positive behind. V. well presented.
2. .Wilkin’s Whizzkees Onyx Sampson – Litter brother to the above and very similar in head. Slightly smaller than his brother and not such a good tailset. Has the same beautiful colour with good markings and excellent bone and feet. Made his owner work hard today.
Junior Dog (2,1)
1. Wilkin’s Pommary Quick Silver At Whizzkees. – Well grown boy of good shape and balance with excellent bone and tight feet. Well proportioned head with correct ears although eye could be a little darker. Tail carried over back and well set. Body is good with deep chest and a short back. Moved well both ways.
Post Grad (0)
1. Brunt’s Zandvoort Dream Machine – This dog is maturing very nicely. He is a lovely shape with good length of leg, short back and well set tail. Lovely head with well set ears although would prefer a slightly darker eye. His colour has come on so well and is well marked. Good bone and feet and moving briskly both ways. I think one to watch for the future RCC
2. Miles Allfous Frosting Over Lekkerbek – This boy has always been a favourite of mine. Gorgeous colour, lovely shape and balance with a short back and well set tail. V. attractive head and expression with small, well set ears. Good bone and tight feet. Moving well for his owner. Would just like a little more of him.
3. Cusick’s Leazehond Raffles Dream.
Open Dog (6,1)
1. Day’s Allforus Dicemaster For Spitzcav – Gave this dog the RCC last time I judged and he has matured so well. He is a lovely size and shape with a short back, deep well ribbed chest and high set tail. Good length of leg and in excellent condition with lovely colour and clear markings. Really like his head which is well proportioned with a dark eye and correctly set ears. Not moving so true in front but I think his qualities outweighed that. CC but gave his owner a really hard time in the challenge for BOB.
2. Bennett and Savage’s Thorsdale Trade Mark – Another very nice boy with a balanced shape, good reach of neck, and short back Well bodied with tail carried over back and excellent bone and feet. In good coat of clear colour and well marked. Good head proportions but preferred expression of 1. Moved soundly both ways but not putting everything into his performance today.
3. Pattison’s Eastkees Licence To Love.
Minor Puppy Bitch (3)
1. Diver’s Kichigai Rare Edition At Murmansk – V cute 6 month old baby. Pretty head with a dark, almond shaped eye. Lovely clear colour coming through. Well set tail carried well over back. Very good mover for her age. Would like more of her so hope she grows on but she has time.
2. Williams Allforus Lucky Lady For Yontan – another nice 6 month old puppy. Not such a clear colour at the moment but has markings coming through. V pretty head of good proportions. Just needs to tighten up in movement. Well set tail and good body for age.
3. Gate’s Lacetrom Cruivie
Puppy Bitch (4)
1. Hickson’s Kichigai Special Edition – Looking very immature in this class but at 6 months old she showed so well and really enjoyed herself. V. pretty head, lovely tail set that she held well. Good bone for size and confident mover. Has a lovely reach of neck and good shoulder placement. As with her sister in the previous class though, I hope she grows on. Lovely colour coming through.
2. Pattison’s Eastkees Say No More – Much more mature at 8 months old. V. pretty head with small ears and lovely shaped dark almond eye. Deep chest and good reach of neck. Would prefer a little more definition of colour and markings. Very sound on the move both ways but just not holding herself together aswell as 1. Lovely bone and tight feet.
3. Wilkin’s Whizzkees Onyx Sapphire.
Junior Bitch (5,1)
1. Carter’s Amikirs Arabella – I really liked this bitch. She has beautiful colour and markings, lovely head and expression with a dark eye. Good body with a short back, well carried tail, well bodied up and a good reach of neck. So sound on the move both ways and showed all the time for her owner. Spot on for size and balance. RCC
2. Gregory’s Amikirs Adorabubble – Litter sister to the above, Another good shape, a little smaller than her sister but not much to choose between them. Has a well set tail, correctly carried, good reach of neck and short, compact body. Preferred expression of 1 but still has a pleasing head. Moved and showed well.
3. Barbour’s Russkoe Serebro Posh Totty At Cillakees (IMP)
Post Grad Bitch.
1. Sharp Bales Neradmik Chanel – Lovely size in excellent coat and condition. Pretty head with small well set ears. Deep chest, straight front and sturdy, compact body. She is a lovely colour with clear markings. Moved well both ways. Would just like a little more bone for size. V high set tail carried over back. Beautifully presented.
2. Bardsley and Ring’s Baleissa Indian Summer – Well balanced girl with a short back and good tail set. She has a lovely clear colour with good markings. Attractive head and expression with a dark eye although would prefer slightly smaller ears. Tight feet on which she moved well for her owner.
3. Brunt’s Zandvoort What’s In A Dream.
Limit Bitch (5,1)
1. Bardsley’s Baleissa Catwalk Queen – Lovely short backed, compact bitch with lovely reach of neck and high set tail giving an attractive outline. Excellent bone and tight feet. Would prefer slightly clearer colour but has a harsh coat which is beautifully presented. Nice size with good length of leg.
2. Pattison’s Eastkees Winter Mist – V. pretty girl with a lovely head, dark almond eye and small correct shaped ears. In good coat which has definite markings. Deep chest and good reach of neck. Not quite as positive on the move as 1 but a very nice bitch.
3. Davies Neradmik Bewitched With Kyross
Open Bitch (4,1)
1. Sharp Bales Lady Godiva’s Guilty Pleasures With Neradmik – I have admired this girl from the ringside. Such a showgirl, she has a short, cobby body, deep chest and the highest tail set that is carried well over her back. Love her head which is well proportioned with a dark eye and small well set ears. In such good coat that is a lovely clear colour with definite markings and harsh texture. Lovely bone and tight feet. Attentive to her owner all the time and was pleased to award her the CC and BOB.
2. Bell’s Allforus Tumbling Dice – Looking good in profile with good length of leg, well arched neck and tail carried well over her back. Deep chest and well sprung ribs. Like her pretty head and expression with well set ears and correct eye. Was very vocal for her owner but enjoying her day out and showing well. Coat coming back in but not as clear colour as it usually is but still has definite markings.
3. Austin’s Ch Valindale Darling Girl For Chotahkees.