Judge : Mr David Matthews (Valindale)
DOG CC : PATTISON’S EASTKEES ONE MORE CHANCE
RESERVE DOG CC : SAVAGE & BENNETT’S THORSDALE TRADE MARK
BITCH CC : EGGLESTON’S RICARA ITALIAN SWEETHEART
RESERVE BITCH CC : RING’S BALEISSA POSH TOTTY
BEST OF BREED : PATTISON’S EASTKEES ONE MORE CHANCE
BEST PUPPY : DAY’S ALLFORUS DICE MASTER
DOGS ENTERED 47
DOGS ABSENT 10
DOGS PRESENT 37
PUPPY DOG – 3
1ST : DAY’S ALLFORUS DICE MASTER
2ND : BREWER’S HELKEESEN ADAM
3RD : BRUNT’S ZANDVOORT DREAMBOAT
JUNIOR DOG – 3
1ST : CUSICK’S LEAZEHOND RAFFLES DREAM
2ND : BARTON’S ROSSVALE SPIRIT OF THE NIGHT AT COLLCRIST
3RD : ROBERTSON’S ROSSVALE THE X FACTOR
POST GRADUATE DOG – 4
1ST : SHARP BALE’S NERADMIK TAKE A CHANCE
2ND : HILL’S PLYMKEES STAR CLASS
3RD : WOOLSEY’S ZANDVOORT AGAINST ALL ODDS
4TH : SNOWBALL & HASLAM’S ROSSVALE FRENCH CONNECTION
LIMIT DOG – 6, 1AB
1ST : SAVAGE & BENNETT’S THORSDALE TRADE MARK
2ND : BELL’S FFYNIANT SUGARDADDY ALLFORUS ShCM
3RD : POTTS’ DESAKEES MOONLIGHT
4TH : EGGLESTON’S MARTELLKEES CRACKERJACK AT RICARA
5TH : ROBERTSON’S ROSSVALE ITALIAN STYLE
OPEN DOG – 5
1ST : PATTISON’S EASTKEES ONE MORE CHANCE
2ND : HICKSON’S KICHIGAI GREAT PRETENDER JW ShCM
3RD : BRUNT’S AM CH LAZER’S TUXEDO JUNCTION AT ZANDVOORT (IMP)
4TH : SNOWBALL’S ROSSVALE LATIN SPIRIT
5TH : CARROL’S IR CH INT CH STRATUS THE PHYLOSIPHER
PUPPY BITCH – 9, 4AB
1ST : BELL’S ALLFORUS TUMBLING DICE JW
2ND : BREWER’S HELKEESEN EVENTFUL
3RD : ATKINSON’S ALLFORUS DICE WITH ME
4TH : STUBBINGS’ VANDERSEE AUTUMNAL MIST
5TH : LEADBETTER’S VELTUDS BELL-EU-TWA AT POMMARY
JUNIOR BITCH – 2
1ST : RING’S BALEISSA POSH TOTTY
2ND : ATKINSON’S ALLFORUS DICE WITH ME
POST GRADUATE BITCH – 5, 3AB
1ST : HILL’S PLYMKEES LIMITED EDITION
2ND : KEEPIN’S DESAKEES MOONBEAM
3RD : DAVIES’ NERADMIK BEWITCHED WITH KYROSS
LIMIT BITCH – 6, 1AB
1ST : EGGLESTON’S RICARA ITALIAN SWEETHEART
2ND : SHARP BALE’S STURTMOOR CRAZY FOR NERADMIK
3RD : SAUNDERS’ LIEFKEES ALBERTINE
4TH : STUBBINGS’ NORKEES SPECIAL EDITION AT VANDERSEE
5TH : BRUNT’S FOXIFAYRE UNFORGETTABLE OF ZANDVOORT
OPEN BITCH – 4, 1AB
1ST : GREGORY’S NERADMIK J’ADORE AMIKIRS
2ND : SAUNDERS’ LIEFKEES ADELINA
3RD : HICKSON’S CH KICHIGAI AMAZING GRACE
Leeds Championship Show
Puppy Dog 3 entries
1. Days: Allforus Dice Master. Pleasing head type and ear placement, good length of neck on well placed shoulders. Nice depth to chest, ribs well sprung, legs well boned and colour clean; not smutty, over all colour was clear with defined markings.
2. Brewers Helkeesen Adam. Smaller specimen, has a nice head but not using ears well here today. Moderate length to neck on well placed shoulders, short coupled. Good depth of chest, legs well boned, tail carried well. Lots of smells distracted movement but went well once settled.
3. Brunts Zandvoort Dreamboat.
Junior Dog 3 Entries
1. Cusicks LEAZEHOND RAFFLES DREAM. Beautiful head with fox like expression, ears well placed, good reach of neck and shoulder placement and much desired top line. Nice frontal assembly and chest depth. Coat of rich colour and texture, tail carried well with good plume, let down here today as wasn’t going to please handler on the move, a shame I liked him, true keeshond for type.
2. BARTONS Rossvale spirit of the night at Collcrist. Smaller style of animal with pleasing facial expressions, ears well set, slightly shorter neck than first place, good shoulder placement and level topline. Dog of good colour, well plumed tail and carriage. A bit erratic on rear movement.
3. ROBERTSON, ROSSVALE THE X-FACTOR.
Post Graduate Dog 4 Entries
1. SHARP-BALES NERADMIK TAKE A CHANCE. Well coated dog of full silver grey colour in full jackets and even to the eye which gave pleasing silhouette when standing. Nice facial properties, ear placement slightly wider than preferred. Good reach of neck on well placed shoulders, level topline. Good depth to chest and front assembly legs well boned with nice tight catlike feet of which colour was clear. Moved well but observed that when on the move handler strung him some what which can detract natural gate and animation.
2. HILLS PLYMKEES STAR CLASS. Nice style and a dog of interest, pleasing head With defined markings throughout. Stood well when settled, moderate length to neck, short coupled, tail well set and carried ok on the move this being erratic on the day which was a shame as when standing this exhibit was true in keeshond type and style.
3. WOOLSEYS ZANDVOORT AGAINST ALL ODDS.
Limit Dog 7 entries – 1AB
1. BENNET & SAVAGES:-THORSDALE TRADEMARK. Upstanding Male, good head qualities and ear placement, nice reach of neck on firm shoulders, pleasing top line from withers through to loin, good depth to rib. Legs well boned and coat of clear colour all shades of grey. Tail carried well, moved soundly and responding well for handler fore and after, not yet in full jacket but a lovely shape which fills the eye. Reserve challenge certificate dog.
2. Bells:-Ffyniant Sugar Daddy Allforus. Another dog of good breed type, nice fox like head With good facial markings and ears well situated. Good reach of neck and shoulder placement. Short coupled with high tail set, coat of rich colour and well textured would like a little more trouser at the rear to complete the picture but moved and stood well.
3. Potts Desakees Moonlight.
Open Dog 5 entries
1. PATTISONS:-EASTKEES ONE MORE CHANCE. Lovely style of animal, typical head properties with correct ear placement. Nice reach of neck placed well on shoulders, pleasing top line from withers through to loin. Good depth of chest and front assembly. Well sprung rib and short coupled, stood on well boned legs and catlike feet. Adequate coat of good texture and density, tail carried high and set well, commanded the ring on the move and foot perfect here today, pleasure to award him the Dog Challenge Certificate and B.O.B.
2. HICKSONS:-KICHIGAI GREAT PRETENDER JW,SH,CM Another dog with good breed attributes. Nice head and expressions with ears well placed. Good reach of neck, shoulders well positioned, well boned legs and catlike feet, in good coat of rich colour, tail carried high and well set, moved okay.
3. BRUNTS AM LASERS TUXEDO JUNCTION OF ZANDVOORT.
Puppy Bitch 9 Entries- 4 Absent
1. Bells:- ALLFORUS TUMBLING DICE(JW) Quality pup with super head type, ears placed correctly, good reach of neck on well placed shoulders. Level topline and good tail carriage, nice textured coat which was of rich colour, stood and moved well.
2. BREWERS:- HELKEESEN EVENTFUL. Another nice puppy with good breed type, pleasing head properties, and neck of good length and lay of shoulders good, short coupled. I liked her top line very much. Tail carried and set well at all times, moved well.
3. ATKINSONS: ALLFORUS DICE WITH ME.
1. Rings: – Baleissa Posh Totty. Quality bitch with appealing head and ear placement, would prefer a darker eye, good reach of neck on correct shoulder placement. Nice front assembly and firm legs, well boned, well up on her pasterns. Much desired topline. In correct jacket, not overdone. Good plume to tail, carried high set, moved very well fore and after when settled, an eager girl on the move but positive all round. Reserve CC.
2. ATKINSONS: – ALLFORUS DICE WITH ME. Honest bitch with feminine head of nice proportions, moderate reach to neck and shoulders well placed, level topline, pleasing front and rear quarters, coat of rich colour and texture. Nice shape when standing, okay on the move, when settled.
PG Bitch 5 entries-2 Absent
1. HILLS: – PLYMKEES LIMITED EDITION. Nice head and facial expression, ears well placed, good reach to neck, shoulders well placed, short coupled. Nice front and rear angulations which when moving confirmed good construction. Coat well textured with correct density to it, just needs to clear slightly, stood well, giving nice picture to the eye, an honest type of bitch.
2. Keepings: Desakees Moonbeam. Upstanding bitch with good substance, lovely head type with dark mask, good ear placement, nice reach of neck and shoulders. Level topline, coat markings and texture was good, clean legs, slightly longer cast than one, tail carried high, moved well fore and after and in unison with her handler.
3. Davies: Neradmik Bewitched with Kyross.
Limit Bitch 6 Entries- 1 Absent
1. EGGLESTON: – RICARA ITALIAN SWEETHEART. Strong class, quality bitch with all that a keeshond bitch should be; beautiful head with fox like expression, ears well placed, nice reach of neck on well placed shoulders, short coupled with much desired top line from withers through to loin. Good front assembly and upper arm, pleasing depth of chest, ribs well barrelled, coat density and colour very good. Markings well defined, tail well plumed and carried high, when standing away from this young girl enables you to see her beautiful outline, being so important, moved soundly around the ring effortlessly. Pleased to award her the Bitch CC.
2. Sharp-Bales: – Sturtmoor Crazy for Neradmik. Another lovely bitch with good head properties, ears slightly wider than first place, nice length of neck and good shoulder placement, coated well with nice rich silver colouring but felt the texture on observing a bit wispy and break offish. Clean legs and feet stood and moved well, completed picture when standing.
3. SAUNDERS: – LIEFKEES ALBERTINE.
Open Bitch 4 Entries- 1 Absent
1. GREGORYS: – NERADMIK J’ADORE AMIKIRS. Nice type of bitch, pleasing head properties throughout, good reach of neck and shoulders, felt here today, carrying a bit of weight on shoulders giving a barrel, rolling motion, nice top line and depth of rib. Rich coat colour with well defined markings, good plume to tail, moved okay fore and after, stood well at all times, giving a pleasing picture.
2. SAUNDERS: – LIEFKEES ADELINA. Older style of bitch with most beautiful head and expressions, ears well set good reach of neck and held topline well on the move. Tail carried well and set high, legs front and rear well boned, Adequate coat of good texture, moved well at front but a bit erratic behind, stood and showed well at all times and so vocal, just keeshond.
3. HICKSONS: – CH KICHIGAI AMAZING GRACE.
Judge David Matthews