Judge : Alison Passmore (Torrikees)
BEST OF BREED : MILES, CULLEN & BROWN’S ROSSVALE’S LEGACY FOR LEKKERBEK
RESERVE BEST OF BREED : REED-PECK’S CH BYQUY BAM BAM
DOG *CC* : MILES, CULLEN & BROWN’S ROSSVALE’S LEGACY FOR LEKKERBEK *3rd CC*
RESERVE DOG CC : PECK & MATTHEWS’ BYQUY WORKIN BOOTS
BITCH CC : REED-PECK’S CH BYQUY BAM BAM
RESERVE BITCH CC : PATTISON’S EASTKEES BLUE DIAMOND
BEST VETERAN : PATTISON’S CH EASTKEES IDLE CHATTER
BEST PUPPY : PECK & MATTHEWS’ BYQUY WORKIN BOOTS
DOGS ENTERED 63
DOGS ABSENT 13
DOGS PRESENT 50
MINOR PUPPY DOG – 3
1ST : PECK & MATTHEWS’ BYQUY WORKIN BOOTS
2ND : SHEPHERD’S LYNTOVA I AM LEGEND (IKC)
3RD : KING’S ALLFORUS TERRIFIC TURTLE
PUPPY DOG – 2
1ST : PATTISON’S ZANDVOORT GETTIN PURRSONAL FOR EASTKEES
2ND : KING’S ALLFORUS TERRIFIC TURTLE
JUNIOR DOG – 5, 1AB
1ST : MILES, DEAN & ISLES’ NERADMIK KISS CHASE WITH LEKKERBEK
2ND : BRUNT’S ZANDVOORT PURRSONAL LIFE (AI)
3RD : HUDSON’S SHELDERON SACRED SHADOW
4TH : FUSCO’S AMIKIRS LORD OF THE BUBBLES
YEARLING DOG – 1AB
NOVICE DOG – 1
1ST : BRUNT’S ZANDVOORT PURRSONAL LIFE (AI
POST GRADUATE DOG – 3, 1AB
1ST : SHEPHERD’S KICHIGAI LORD OF THE DANCE ShCM
2ND : GRAHAMLAWS’ SHELDERON SPIRIT WALKER
LIMIT DOG – 2
1ST : BENNETT’S BYQUY RICH GENT
2ND : BRUNT’S KIMOKEES LAUGHS N RUNS OF ZANDVOORT (IMP FIN)
OPEN DOG – 3, 1AB
1ST : MILES & DEAN’S CH NERADMIK FAMILY AFFAIR WITH LEKKERBEK
2ND : HARRIS’ CH NERADMIK ALL ABOUT THE BOY FOR WATCHKEES JW ShCM
VETERAN DOG – 4, 1AB
1ST : BRUNT’S CH ZANDVOORT DREAM MACHINE
2ND : KERR’S ALLFORUS CURLY WURLY
3RD : GATE’S VALINDALE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LACETROM
SPECIAL VINTAGE DOG – NO ENTRIES
BREEDERS DOG – 1
1ST : STUBBINGS’ VANDERSEE IRISH GUARD
SPECIAL NOT BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG – 5, 3AB
1ST : MILES, CULLEN & BROWN’S ROSSVALE’S LEGACY FOR LEKKERBEK
2ND : PECK, MATTHEWS & RANSLEY’S CH WUND-R Y WORKIN FOR A LIVIN AT SZARYK (IMP)
GOOD CITIZEN DOG SCHEME CLASS DOG – NO ENTRIES
MINOR PUPPY BITCH – 4, 1AB
1ST : PATTISON’S LYNTOVA MIDNIGHT ANGEL WITH EASTKEES
2ND : REED –PECK’S BYQUY WALKIN BOOTS
3RD : WILSON’S BYQUY PUSS IN BOOTS
PUPPY BITCH – 2, 1AB
1ST : HICKSON’S KICHIGAI MAGIC DANCER
JUNIOR BITCH – 6, 2AB
1ST : GATE’S LACETROM SHUNA
2ND : GREGORY’S AMIKIRS FABULICIOUS TIME
3RD : PALKMER’S SHELDERON SWEET SORREL
4TH : KERR’S CARASPITZ GOOD LUCK CHARM
YEARLING BITCH – 4, 1AB
1ST : SEARLE’S BYQUY WILL SHE BE RICH FOR HEEMSTEDE
2ND : BRUNT’S WAATAN GLEDITSIA (IMP FIN)
3RD : PALMER’S SHELDERON SUGAR AND SPICE
NOVICE BITCH – 1
1ST : PATTISON’S LYNTOVA MIDNIGHT ANGEL WITH EASTKEES
POST GRADUATE BITCH – 5
1ST : PATTISON’S EASTKEES BLUE DIAMOND
2ND : JANSENN’S NO FEAR VAN HET EARLSKAMP
3RD : SEARLE’S BYQUY WILL SHE BE RICH FOR HEEMSTEDE
4TH : BRUNT’S WAATAN GLEDITSIA (IMP FIN)
5TH : GRAHAMSLAW’S SHELDERON SECRET SERENADE
LIMIT BITCH – 4, 1AB
1ST : PALMER’S EASTKEES FOXY LADY AT SHELDERON
2ND : FITCHES’ SAMOYKEES EXCLUSIVE MOON
3RD : BREWER’S HELKEESEN SURFIN HONEY
OPEN BITCH – 2, 1AB
1ST : REED-PECK’S CH BYQUY BAM BAM
VETERAN BITCH – 3
1ST : PATTISON’S CH EASTKEES IDLE CHATTER
2ND : GATE’S LACETROM CRUIVIE ShCM
3RD : BURGESS’ REESBURG ROCK ROSE
SPECIAL VINTAGE BITCH – 4
1ST : BURGESS’ VENWAY ZOE WITH REESBURG
2ND : STUBBINGS’ NORKEES SPECIAL EDITION AT VANDERSEE
3RD : GATE’S KWAJONGEN WHAT KATIE DID AT VALINDALE
4TH : CRAWFORD’S VENWAY ZARA
BREEDERS BITCH – 3, 1AB
1ST : GREGORY’S CH AMIKIRS BUBBLELICIOUS JW
2ND : STUBBINGS’ VANDERSEE WEDDING BELLE
SPECIAL NOT BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCH – 2, 1AB
1ST : REED-PECK’S BYQUY WILLMA
GOOD CITIZEN DOG SCHEME CLASS BITCH – 1
1ST : MARFLEET’S FLATMEER FLEURETTE
I would first of all like to thank the officers and committee of the North of England Keeshond Club for inviting me to judge their championship show and for looking after me so well. My stewards Gordon Lister and Janet Kay did a great job along with Secretary Ian Stubbings. Thank you also to all of the exhibitors for their entries and for bringing your lovely dogs under me.
I had some very nice quality dogs amongst the entries and thought there were some very promising younger dogs. However there were a lot of exhibits that were too long in the body and coupled with not enough reach of neck, did not give the beautiful compact outline that a keeshond should have. Movement was also an issue as always and this time I had 2 exhibits that actually crossed over in front which is unacceptable. Type is very varied but on the whole size was good. Temperaments were excellent and I had quite a lot of keesie kisses.
Minor Puppy Dog (3)
1. Peck and Matthews Byquy Workin Boots – Really nice 7 month old puppy. Has a good outline with enough leg, high set tail, short back and lovely reach of neck. Good bone and tight feet. Head is well proportioned with small ears and a dark eye. Just needs a little more width in front but this should change as he matures and his movement is straight and brisk. One to watch RCC and BPIS. 2. Shepherds Lyntova I am Legend – Another puppy that has a good outline. Short back and well set tail. Good bone and feet. Head is well proportioned but would like less head coat as it detracts from his expression but hopefully this will change when he loses his puppy coat. He has a good textured coat which is of a good colour and well defined markings. Not as good on the move as 1. 3. Kings Allforus Terrific Turtle – the baby of the class at just 7 months old. He is a good colour and has good length of leg and bone. Not as compact as the other 2 but I think he will come together more as he matures. Attractive head and dark eye but would like a little more stop. Well handled and presented.
1. Pattison’s Zandvoort Gettin Purrsonal for Eastkees – Liked this boy. Really nice outline. Well bodied up with good spring of rib, shoulder placement correct and high set tail. He has a lovely head and expression with a strong muzzle, small well set ears and dark almond eye. Has good colour and markings and moved well. 2. King’s Allforus Terrific Turtle.
Junior Dog (5,1) 1. Miles and Dean’s Neradmik Kiss Chase With Lekkerbek – Presents a beautiful outline with good neck and shoulders, short back and high set tail and is a good size. Good bone and feet and enough leg. Well proportioned head with small, well set ears. In good coat which is a clear colour. Didn’t give his handlers an easy time but I think he enjoyed himself! 2. Brunt’s Zandvoort Purrsonal Life – Another nice boy with a well marked saddle, a little smaller than 1 but everything in proportion. Broad muzzle and dark eye. Tail is well set over short back. Has good colour and harsh coat and good bone and feet. Moved ok. Not quite the neck of 1. 3. Hudson’s Shelderon Sacred Shadow – A lot to like about this boy. Well bodied dog although would like him a little bigger. Beautiful colour and markings and harsh coat. Good bone and feet. Really liked his head which is well proportioned and has a very attractive expression with dark, almond shaped eye and small ears that are correctly set. Would like him a little shorter in body but was sound on the move.
Novice Dog (1)
1. Brunt’s Zandvoort Purrsonal Life.
Post Grad Dog (3,1)
1. Shepherd’s Kichigai Lord of the Dance – Nice size boy who has a lovely colour and markings to his harsh coat. He has a well ribbed body, good shoulder placement and high set tail with a strong, straight front. Head is very pleasing expression, well proportioned with dark eyes and small well set ears. Tight feet and good bone. Moved ok. 2. Grahamslaw’s Shelderon Spirit Walker – Bigger boy, nice head and expression with almond shaped eyes and well set ears. Good bone, would like him more compact in body and not moving as well as 1. Colour is good but would like stronger markings.
Limit Dog (2)
1. Bennett’s Byquy Rich Gent – Attractive boy with an appealing head and expression. Good dark eye and ears are small and set correctly. Well ribbed compact body but would like a little more reach of neck. In lovely harsh textured coat which has good markings. Good bone and feet and moved well. 2. Brunt’s Kimokees Laughs N Runs of Zandvoort (imp Fin) – Bigger boy who has a lovely colour and markings. Strong broad muzzle and well set ears but prefered expression of 1. He has really good bone and lovely feet. Well laid shoulders and good depth of chest and well plumed tail over back.
1. Miles and Dean’s Ch Neradmik Family Affair With Lekkerbek – Good size boy who has a lovely well balanced head and very pleasing expression. Lovely dark eyes and his ears are small and well set. Good reach of neck leading to a straight front, lovely compact body and a high set tail. He has good bone and feet and moved well. 2. Harris’s Ch Neradmik All About the Boy For Watchkees – Similar comments apply. He also has an attractive head of good proportions and dark eyes. Has a short back and deep chest. good bone and feet and moved well. Today his markings could have been more distinct and not showing as well as I have seen him but a worthy champion.
Veteran Dog (4,1)
1. Brunt’s Ch Zandvoort Dream Machine – very attractive vocal 8 1/2 year old boy who showed really well. Has a sweet expression, colour and markings were good. Strong bone and tight feet on which he moved well. His tail is well set and has a short back. Would like a little more neck to complete the picture. BVD 2. Kerr’s Allforus Curly Wurly- Another boy that liked the sound of his own voice!. Very dark but it is a lovely clear colour and markings are good. Has good bone and feet and a well set tail. Would like him a little shorter in the back. 3. Gate’s Valindale What Do You Think About Lacetrom – Nice shaped boy who unfortunately left his coat at home but what he had is a good colour with distinct markings. . Liked his head which is lovely wedge shape and has dark eyes but would not use his ears well today. Has a well plumed high set tail which he carries well over his back.
Breeders Dog (1)
1. Stubbings Vandersee Irish Guard – This boy has a lovely head and a kind expression with correct shaped dark eyes and well set ears. In good condition he has a well ribbed chest, well set tail and his coat is a beautiful clear colour with good markings and harsh texture. I would like a little more neck on him and he is was toeing in a little in front but he is strong in rear movement
Special Not Bred By Exhibitor (5,3)
1. Miles, Cullen and Brown’s Rossvale Legacy For Lekkerbek – This dog had the outline I was looking for. Very attractive head of good proportions and a very pleasing expression. Dark almond shaped eyes and ears are small and well set. He has a lovely arched neck, short back and high set tail. His chest is deep and he is well muscled. Well boned legs and tight feet. In lovely coat with distinct markings. Showed his heart out today and was pleased to award him the CC which is his 3rd and Best In Show. 2. Peck/Matthews and Ransley’s Ch Wund-R Y Workin For A Livin at Szaryk (IMP) – Darker dog who was a little out of coat today but what he has is a really clear colour with good markings. Well proportioned masculine head but would like a darker eye. Has a deep chest, lovely reach of neck and high set tail which he carries well and well boned legs. Showed well but his front movement let him down today.
Minor puppy Bitch(4,1)
1. Pattison’s Lyntova Midnight Angel With Eastkees – What a feminine baby this one is. Not a big girl but she has such a pretty head and expression with dark eyes and small ivy shaped ears. Good bone for size and she is all in proportion with a short back and high set tail. Her colour is developing nicely and has enough neck. Best puppy bitch. 2. Reed-Peck’s Byquy Walkin Boots – Another sweet girl enjoying her day out. She has good colour and markings. Not as compact as 1 but has a high set tail which she carries well, good body and shoulder. Her ears are well set although was a little reluctant to use them all the time. Nice bone and tight feet. 3. Wilson’s Byquy Puss In Boots – Litter sister to 2 she is a little longer cast in body. Has a nice coat of a rich colour coming through with distinct markings and good texture. Foxy head although she had had an unfortunate incident with her muzzle! Deep chest and good length of leg and tight feet. Needs to tighten up on the move.
Puppy Bitch (2,1)
1. Hickson’s kichigai Magic Dancer – Very pretty 10 month old girl. She has a lovely texture to her coat with good colour and markings. Her head is well proportioned with small well set ears and dark almond shaped eyes. Has enough bone and feet are good. Tail is set lovely and high over her back with a good plume. Just needs to tighten up in front movement.
Junior Bitch (6,2)
1. Gate’s Lacetrom Shuna – This girl has the most striking colour with lovely contrasts and markings. In good coat and has a high set well plumed tail, Very pretty foxy head with small ivy shaped ears and eyes are correct. Has a good body with a deep chest although could be a little shorter in back. Enough bone but feet could be a little tighter. Moved ok. 2. Gregory’s Amikir’s fabulicious Time – Another with a well proportioned head with good eye and ears. Has a lovely textured well marked coat. Well placed shoulder and tail is carried well and high set. She has good bone and feet. Just preferred expression and colour of 1. 3. Palmer’s Shelderon Sweet Sorrel – Has a pretty foxy head, good colour and markings. Her tail is set well over her back. Feet could be tighter and she is a little longer in back.
Yearling Bitch (4,1)
1. Searle’s Byquy Will She Be Rich for Heemstede – Pretty girl with an attractive expression, correct dark eye and small well set ears. Has good bone and lovely tight feet. In good coat with clear colour and markings. Straight front and compact body with a high set tail to finish it off. 2. Brunt’s Waatan Gleditsia (imp FIN) – Much bigger all round but with beautiful bone and really nice tight feet. A little strong in the head for me for a bitch but she has dark almond shaped eyes, Has a lovely textured coat of good colour and markings. Just a bit longer cast. 3. Palmer’s Shelderon Sugar and Spice – Pretty girl who unfortunately left her coat at home but what she had was a good colour. Has enough bone but would like tighter feet. Has a really good reach of neck.
1. Pattison’s Lyntova Midnight Angel With Eastkees
Post Graduate bitch (5)
1, Pattison’s Eastkees Blue Diamond – Very pleasing 13 month old that is a lovely colour. Well boned with good feet. Very nicely constructed with a sound front, Liked her head and expression very much and she has a compact outline in profile. RCC 2. Janssen’s No Fear Van Het Earlskamp – This girl is beautifully presented with a harsh coat of good colour and clear markings. Attractive head with dark correct shaped eyes but would like smaller ears. She is well bodied with a high set tail and she moved well. Not as compact as 1. 3. Searles Byquy Will She Be Rich For Heemstede.
Limit Bitch (4,1)
1. Palmer’s Eastkees Foxy Lady At Shelderon – Pretty girl with a nice expression, ears and eyes are correct and good stop although muzzle could be slightly darker but well proportioned. She has a really good reach of neck, well placed shoulder and high set tail. Her coat is well marked and she presents a compact outline. Her feet could be tighter but a nice girl. 2. Fitches Samoykees Exclusive Moon – Darker girl with very nice markings although a little longer cast. She has well boned legs and good feet and she was very sound on the move, Tail is well set over back. Would like a slightly darker eye and preferred expression of 1. 3. Brewers Helkeesen Surfin Honey – Smaller girl who is very compact and has a lovely outline. Pretty head with dark eye and beautifully presented coat and colour is good. Shows really well but just let down by her movement today.
Open Bitch ((2,1)
1. Reed-Peck’s Ch Byquy Bam Bam – Really liked this girl when she came in the ring like she owned it. Ultra-feminine in the head with small ears and lovely expression. In good coat which is beautifully presented and is a clear colour. She is very compact in body, with enough neck and has a high set tail which she carries well. Well boned legs and tight feet complete the picture. Pleased to award her the CC and Reserve Best In Show.
Veteran Bitch (3)
1. Pattison’s Ch Eastkees Idle Chatter – Very nice 8 year old girl who does not look her age. Pretty head with small well set ears although just a little bold in eye, Has a well marked harsh coat covering her compact body, arched neck and shoulders and front are strong. Tail is well set over back and her bone and feet are good. Moved well. Best Veteran in Show, 2. Gate’s Lacetrom Cruivie – darker 7 ½ year old bitch who has beautiful colour. Pretty feminine head and expression with a dark eye. Short back and well set tail. Would just like a little more bone. 3. Burgess’s Reesburg Rock Rose – Very feminine 9 ½ year old girl. Lovely clear colour to her coat. Attractive head and expression. She has a good tail set and showed well. Just preferred movement of 1.
Special Vintage Bitch (4) I really didn’t want to have to place these 4 lovely ladies. They were all 13 years old and were all enjoying their day out. They are a credit to their owners.
1. Burgess’s Venway Zoe With Reesburg – This girl shared the golden oldie rosette with her sister who was 4th in the class. At nearly 14 she belies her age. Lovely shape, short compact body with a high set tail which she carries over her back all the time. Her coat is a really good colour with distinct markings. Liked her pretty head with correct eye shape and well set ears. She moved so well to win this class. 2. Stubbings Norkees Special Edition At Vandersee – Another with a very good head and expression, good eye and small well set ears. Compact in the body although not holding her tail as well as 1. Lovely bone and carrying a very nice coat. Not moving as well as 1. 3. Gate’s Kwajongen What Katie Did At Valindale – she is another feminine girl with a lovely eye and small well set ears. Enough neck and well bodied and she carries her well plumed tail well. Just a little longer in body and feet could be tighter.
Breeders Bitch (3,1)
1. Gregory’s Ch Amikir’s Bubblelicious – This girl has lovely colour and markings. Head is well proportioned with dark correctly shaped eyes and small ears. Has a good shoulder, neck length and straight front, tail is well set and carried and she stands on good bone and tight feet. Showed well. 2. Stubbings Vandersee Wedding Belle – Nicely bodied girl with a really clear coloured coat. She stands a little longer than one and would like a little more neck but she has a lovely well shaped head and liked her feminine expression.
Special Not Bred By Exhibitor Bitch (2,1)
1. Reed-Peck’s Byquy Wilma – Pretty head and expression with good eye and ears. She is in profuse coat after her babies but let down on her colour today. She has tight feet and lovely bone. Well bodied up and carrying her high set tail well.
Good Citizen Dog Scheme Class Bitch (1)
1. Marfleets Flatmeer Fleurette – This girl has really clear colour and markings to her harsh textured coat. She could be a little more compact in body but she has well sprung ribs, is well muscled and has good bone. Her head is foxy but would like smaller ears. Showed well.
1. Gregory’s – Really well matched mother and daughter who went round well together.
2. Shepherds – 2 lovely boys who are a credit to their owners but just not as well matched.
Alison Passmore. (Judge)